Corporate training, identified as one of the most important & unavoidable factors in today’s industry needs. It’s the process of identifying the sections where an already existing team is lacking necessary skills & getting trained on the same. Why? Industries today suffer from a skill gap. Most companies express the concern that it takes minimum 3 to 5 years to make a professional to achieve his or her 100% potential. This clearly means companies have to train, and educate employees and managers in order to grow. As millennial take on more responsibilities in coming future, industries will need to develop leadership and communication skills at all levels.
The responsibility of training the workforce is handled by Development or Talent acquisition teams in larger corporations and Human Resources Department in smaller companies. They are required to identify topics in need of training programs and make them available for employees. They have responsibility to build the strategy and roadmaps for employee experiences.
What is a good Corporate Training program?
There are some topics which we consider as major sections to consider when arranging a training program in Corporate Level. An initial study of the Company requirements & goals are the major one among them. Other major sections are as mentioned below:
- Need of the Training – One of the most important factors to consider. It’s to find out whether the training that you provide is actually required for your team at this point of time or not. Timely execution of the training sessions is a major concern. A training session made available to the team have to practice in real life as soon as possible; the more the delay the less results it will bring.
- Relation with Goals – Anything that we train the staffs on has to be perfectly aligned with the organizational goals. Training sessions have to focus on the outcome required in the business & the capabilities that the team required to possess to achieve the same. Then work has to be done on achieving that capacity.
- Manager Involvement – A survey conducted by LinkedIn found out that 56% of employees involved better in training sessions if their manager recommended & organized the programs. Even though managers are considered as pressure builders by many employees; managers to whom the employee directly reports are always having an upper hand in their decision-making.
- Post Training Implementation – The issue with any training session is the implementation part once it’s over. Without implementing the learned skills there can’t be any evidence whether the program was a success or not.
IPCS Corporate training sessions are completely based on the above points & clearly targeted to achieve the corporate requirements & targets.
The Training programs on which we handle Corporate Sessions are:
- Industrial Automation
- Building Management Systems
- Embedded Systems & IoT
- Digital Marketing
- Information Technology
Major Advantages in IPCS Corporate Training Sessions:
- Sessions handled by Top class Project Engineers & Analysts
- Completely customized training sessions developed after Management meet
- Practical sessions on all topics for better clarity
- 3 Months on field support for implementation
- Lifetime Assistance
What is Corporate Training?
It’s the process of training the company staff to achieve specific skills which would provide betterment to the outcome of the company. The company needs to identify the sector at which the staff needs to be trained on first for setting a training program.
How many people can attend an IPCS Corporate Program?
Simple answer is limitless. But we prefer batches of 20; as more people can reduce the span of individual attention of we provide for each staff. We have trained companies with staff strength of up to 500.
What’s the role of a Corporate Trainer?
A Corporate Trainer is a particular skill specialist responsible for increasing a company’s productivity by training new skills and knowledge to team. They use seminars, practical sessions and team building activities to update employees on company goals and procedures. Corporate Trainer is also known as Technical Trainer.
Why does a company need Corporate Training?
Most employees and Team will have particular weakness. The target of the management have to be on identifying this weakness & train them so that the team meets the much higher goals, increase in productivity & to stick on to certain standards.
"Best digital marketing institute in Calicut. I highly recommend Areva digital bcoz Best faculty and 100% placement assurance. After Completing my course placed as digital marketing executive in Codellattice digital Solution Pvt Ltd."
" It's a nice experience from IPCS after completing my BMS course I got placed in Microtel. Thanks, IPCS for the opportunity."
"One of the best digital marketing training institutes in Calicut. Well-trained faculties and better learning experience with affordable fees. 100% placement assurance."
"It's a nice experience from IPCS after completing my digital marketing course I got placed in Zybo Tech Lab. Thanks for the opportunity"
"It's a nice experience from IPCS after completing my BMS course I got placed in Microtel. Thanks, IPCS for the opportunity."
"Areva digital is a renowned institute for Digital marketing and has a team of experts for dealing everything. As a learner at the institute I am happy to recommend this institute to anyone looking for an in-depth knowledge of the digital world."
"It's a nice experience from IPCS after completing my Digital Marketing I got placed in Dressign Apparels. Thanks, IPCS for the opportunity."
ANN ANNA SUNNY
"i had completed Digital marketing course at Areva digital.it is the best spot for the individuals who are searching for a good carrier in DM. After my course i had placed in Kinfra Hi-Tech park as a digital marketer. Thank you, Areva ..."
"One of best Digital marketing institute in Trivandrum. They helped me to get placement in Keffect Digital."